Please join us for the 46th Anniversary Conference of the Pennsylvania Vector Control Association (PVCA), taking place on Thursday October 8, 2020, from 8am to 5pm. This year the PVCA is partnering with the Northeast Regional Center for Excellence in Vector-Borne Diseases to host this conference virtually. You can learn more about their programming at https://neregionalvectorcenter.com.
You can access an up-to-date agenda for this event by visiting http://www.pavectorcontrol.org. Please register to attend by Thursday October 1, 2020.
The following continuing education credits will be available for this event:
Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture:
- Category - Core, 2 credits
- Category 16 - Public Health - Invertebrate Pest, 10 credits
- Category 18 - Demonstration and Research, 10 credits
- Category 23 - Park / School Pest Control, 10 credits
New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection:
- Area 8A - General Public Health, 5 credits
- Area 8B - Mosquito, 4 credits
Please submit your license information in the registration form if you wish to receive credits.
Please reach out to Raymond Delaney (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leah Lamonte (Leah.Lamonte@AlleghenyCounty.US) for questions or additional conference details.