Presenters will cover topics including:
- What is pesticide resistance and how does it emerge?
- How are resistance bioassay diagnostics created?
- How do you determine the resistance status of field-collected mosquitoes?
- How can the results of these resistance tests inform management?
- What are the best methods and life stages to collect from the field for resistance assays?
- How do you rear different mosquito species in the laboratory for resistance assays?
- Reporting data to MosquitoNET
Question and Answer period will follow presentation.