Would you like to create visually attractive spreadsheets that automatically update the cell formatting based on its value? This feature within Excel is called conditional formatting, and it is great time saver, as well as a useful way to highlight specific information quickly.
In this virtual training session on Zoom, Delia Hubbard – Digital Literacy Educator and certified Microsoft Office Master, will demonstrate conditional formatting techniques using Microsoft Excel. These techniques are applicable to any version of Excel 2010 or newer.
Participants will learn to:
• Apply preset conditional formatting rules to a range of cells
• Create a custom conditional formatting rule
• Edit, delete, prioritize formatting rules
• Copy conditional formatting rules and apply to other cells
• Advanced conditional formatting skills
Participants should have basic foundational knowledge of using Excel, including how to select a range of cells on a spreadsheet, format cell fill and font colors, use basic formulas and functions, and how to navigate the Ribbon toolbar.
There is a registration fee per person for this training.